An order can be canceled up until eFileMyForms begins processing said order. Typically, eFileMyForms begins processing forms immediately after an order has been placed. However, if you use eFileMyForms' delayed processing service your forms will have the Pending status until your selected processing date. When an order is pending it can be modified or canceled. When an order is no longer pending it can’t be canceled. Due to the speed and automated nature of our service, we encourage you to thoroughly review your data before placing an order.
If you'd like a refund for your canceled order you must speak with customer service. For more information on refunds, please read the When am I eligible for a refund? article in the eFileMyForms Help Center.
Deleting a form that hasn’t been filed yet
- Go to Order History.
- Click the order number that needs to be voided.
You can search for forms and orders using the Search all orders here box. You can search based on a recipient’s name, the order’s filing status, and more.
- On the Order Details page, click the form(s) you would like to void. This will bring you to a copy of the form you selected.
- Click Void Form.
- When the window pops up saying Are you sure you want to void this form? This cannot be undone pops up, click OK to void the form.
- You will now see the form as a canceled status in the order screen.
*Voided forms won’t be filed with the IRS and you’ll no longer be able to print copies of the voided forms. Your payment will be automatically refunded to the credit card you used to place the order.
Deleting a form before an order has been placed
- Find the form you would like to void by typing the form type, recipient TIN, or recipient name into the search box on the Home page.
- Click the form that needs to be voided. This will take you to a copy of the selected form.
- Click Delete Form.
- When the window pops up saying Are you sure you want to delete this form? This cannot be undone pops up, click OK to delete the form.
Please sign in to leave a comment.