In this guide, sample information will be used. When adding or editing a recipient make sure you enter information that’s appropriate for you.
Adding a new recipient
1. Click the Recipients tab to go to the Manage Recipients page.
2. Before adding a recipient, make sure you have selected the filer you want the recipient added to. You can select your filer by clicking the For Filer dropdown menu and then clicking the filer.
3. After selecting your filer, click Add New Recipient.
4. On the Recipient page, enter all relevant information about the recipient. All the required fields for creating a recipient are highlighted in blue. When you’re finished entering your information click Save.
5. After clicking Save, your recipient will be created and can be viewed or edited on the Manage Recipients page.
Editing a recipient
1. On the Manage Recipients page, select the recipient you want to edit by clicking the circle at the beginning of the row.
2. After selecting the recipient, click Edit Recipient.
3. On the Recipient page, edit the information as needed. When you’re finished click Save.