You can email PDF copies of forms to recipients for their personal use.
Forms can only be emailed after the order has been placed and sent to the IRS or SSA.
Watch a video walkthrough
- Click Order History on the top menu.
- Click the Order Number you would like to view. This will take you to the Order Details page.
- On the Order Details page, click the Envelope Icon under the Email tab.
- When the Email Recipient window opens, enter the recipient’s email address and your contact email. You also have the option to include a note in the email.
If you choose to include a custom message, be sure to select the Check to include the following note in the email box.
- Under Form Copy to Email, select the copy, or copies, you would like to email to that recipient.
- Click Send Email.
The recipient will need a password to open their forms. The password is predetermined and follows this format: First 5 digits of their TIN, then a dash, and then the first 5 digits of their Zip Code.
Example: If the SSN is 123-45-6789 and the Zip Code is 98765, the password is 12345-98765.