In this guide, sample information will be used. When creating your own filer make sure you enter your own information.
1. On the home page top menu, go to Filers.
2. On the Manage Filers page, click the Add New Filer.
If you already have a filer and want to confirm that it has accurate information, select it and then click Edit Selected Filer. From there you can edit the filer’s information. Once you finish, find and click Save.
3. On the Filer page, enter all your information. All the required fields are highlighted in blue. Though the State I.D. Number(s) box is not blue, you may still be required to fill it out if the state you’re doing business in requires a state withholding number.
If you don’t have a Department Code the IRS still requires that you enter something. For example, 001.
4. When you’re finished entering your information click Save.
5. After clicking Save your filer will be created and can be viewed or edited on the Manage Filers page.
You can create as many filers as you need.