- On the home page, click New Import.
- Click the form type you want to upload.
If you want to import forms for a previous year, click on the year and then click on the type of form you want to create. Not all forms are available for every year listed.
- Click Sample Import Files or Sample Import Files with both the Filer and Form data to download the eFileMyForms sample import template.
- If you selected a filer from the Select a Filer tab, download the template for the appropriate form type from the Sample Import Files. If you selected Read From Import File from the Select a Filer tab, download the template for the appropriate form type from the Sample Import Files w/Filer Import column.
You’ll need to enter the recipient information no matter which template you’re using.
- Update the template file with your form and/or filer information, then upload it by clicking Choose file.
- On the Map Form page, click the Select a Filer tab. If your import has 1 filer and this filer is available in the tab, select the filer. If the filer associated with this import is not available in the Select a Filer tab, select Read From Import File instead.
If you have multiple filers, select Read From Import File.
- Click Submit.
How to upload import files
Please sign in to leave a comment.