Before you can start the 1094 transmittals for ACA 1095 form you need to have filled out at least one ACA 1095 form. The transmittal process comes after you created a new form and placed order. For help adding a new form, read our How to Start a Manual Filing Entry article.
- Create or import an ACA 1095 form in eFileMyForms. When the form is added, it will appear on your Home page along with other forms you’ve added.
- From the Home page you can find your transmittal forms by clicking the In cart (view transmittal) or Not in cart (view transmittal) links in the Status column.
- Clicking the link will take you to a 1094 transmittal form for the 1095 form you selected. Here you can review your information. You can also edit the contact name, contact telephone number, and signature.
- When you finish reviewing your transmittal form, click Save.
- Your 1094 transmittal is now complete, and you can add the form to your cart when you’re ready.