- Click Order History.
- Click the Order number for the order that has the form you want to correct.
- On the Order Details page, click the form that you want to correct. For this example, we’ll be correcting a 1099-MISC form.
- Click Amount Correction, this will cause a pop-up window to appear.
- The pop-up window will explain that correcting the form will require you to complete a new order. Click OK.
- On the Correcting Form page, you can adjust the various fields to the appropriate amounts. Note that the Corrected box will be checked on this copy of the form. When you finish, click Save Form. This will add the corrected form to your Home screen.
- On the Home screen, find your corrected form and add it to your cart.
- Go through the checkout process and place an order for your corrected form.
How to file 1099 and W-2 amount corrections (after IRS/SSA filing)
Please sign in to leave a comment.